Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Window Services for Scheduler


Please download this code by download code link.
In this Window Service code I have create Scheduler for money transfer at a particular requested date. If any user set different different date or time for money transfer automatic on same date and time without any event. Then we have use window services.
One user set time and date 12 July 2011 at 10:00 am money transfer A client table on sane date and time.
DB detail:
Two tables
1 for balance Userbalance (given date and time amount updated by window service)
2nd one for User_Request_Amount (set transfer amount)
We have created window service exe and register in server its work automatic.

2 comments :

Vipin Panwar said...

sir if u can help me before for this then it was pleasure for me

Anonymous said...

This is not working at all.I am new to .net first let me know what is Windows Service and why do I need this? is'nt there any other way to do task automated.